2010年9月6日星期一

全国华语文艺歌曲合唱比赛

wow~
unbelieveable man  we got third~
really "unbelieveable"
wo11juz prepared for it for about 6week
sing sing sing & sing everyday in koku room,pingpong room &DK1
the day before competition my trachea "beh tahan"
then had a bad cough whole day
T.T
finally get recovered after rest for whole day & 2 packs of stepsil [did i spell it right?]

pic taken during competition day
like to take photo wift gardenia bread ^^damm ugly face after make upthe cutiest in koir ---->hoh enour tenon---->teck kuananother tenon--->jackiemom cum to support me too^^ thank momour base--->wah seng
act rajin la he XD
me & muii
ruyi &me
kong nee, we join koir since we are in standard 3

love to sing
love koir
thanks hoi ling for work so rajin to trained our
we did a good job
YES WE ARE!!!

p/s:me ,jackie&wah seng gonna to graduate and we like to join koir tat outside scholl .Did anyone have noe where can we have those information??

LOVE SINGING

1 条评论: