2011年4月23日星期六

A SNACK SURVEY---for my first salary

somebody call me last wednesday
she told me that i had being choosen to attend a SNACK SURVEY
[i applied the jobs obline before~~]

awhh~~how lucky am i
♥love snack so much
[but try to diet this moment]

heading to company
my father says he will accompany me until the end
he says he worry this is a trap

owh~~come on dad
i am big girl now
but anyway i noe u love me
and i love u too

=========================================
the snack survey was damn funny


=========================================

we [4 more teenage like me =)]
was given 6 new flavour of TWISTIES
[hope i spell it right]
then we give some comment about it
and also give some score ranking

quite funny process~~
had try something new
and also some disguisting 
eiwhh~~~

it takes 2 hour to finish it
and i had i first salary in my life
RM80
feel like ~~woohh
80!!!that is so much
i just ate 6 snack =.=

but
anywhere
this is the first job in my life
[maybe it is not a job, but for me, IT IS!!]

had enjoy a good working day

=========================================

today is my beloved grandpa birthday
i bought a cappocino moose cakes for him by using my salary
feel worth when seeing he smile

thank grandpa
u are the one take care of us when we are small
we love you

and also this guy
someone he love me more than i love myself
thankiu
u are now my familymember birthday party photographer
he attend all my family member birthday celebration this year =)
dad always want he to come
he want he to take the pic
so all the picture will no lack of any of us
[but i think he quite enjoy the cakes XD]



ya~8 of them too
they are going to face the PENTARAFAN PENGAKAP DIRAJA next saturday
gambahteh
i noe u all had prepare urself
1 more week left
u can do it
cuz u r my student =)


pray for them

没有评论:

发表评论