2009年12月24日星期四

celebrating for the overall champion ...chrismas...rou'birthday

[today r so lazy to write in chinese]
[sorry for my broken english la XD]

wake up late today
thought tat i will be the last arrive there
luckily tat my papa can fetch me go "kam ho"
[thx and love u ya papa]
but when i arrive there
i didt see any of them r they
so make a call to them then
OMG
they are on the way to elaine ' house
nid to wait for elaine then baru can come
than i go gai gai with my sis lo
two lonely girl +sienz lo
say a nice wallet
and thinking for he
[walau ...he had broke his wallet...so kasar...XD]
ok  la
jzu buy for his chrismas present lo
[see... how  nice is me...]

then the girlz call me and tell me to wait them at the neway
and i HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT WHERE THE NEWAY  IS!!!!
ok
they told me tat it is on times square
ya
i noe
but i also
HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW TO GO TO TIMES SQUARE FROM KAM HO
ya
this man' style
always sesat jalan
=.=

both of us walk floor by floor to search the exit to times square
but unfortunely
we cant search it!!!
the girlz sms me and call me to find a chocolate colour bridge
WALAU
where got bridge o
T.T
walk almost kaki patah
then meet woei khee
she told me tat need to find the giant
==
then we go floor by floor again to search GIANT
=.=
the girlz still laughing for me cant reach there in phone
all their fault la ok...
making me blur
****************
lastly we reach there.....
reach times square
meet with the 4 girlz
but now
problem again
6 of us duno where the neways it
SHIT
starting our FINDING NEWAY journey

finally we reach le
meet with the other 4
and go in to cheong K
then we celebrate yi rou birthday
they play the cake too...
walau...
run around the K room like crazy

after tat we going for  bowling
i didt play and go gai gai wif sis
juz look around
then go kam ho again....

finally 7.00p.m
i and my sis nid to go bac first
they are still at there
papa fetch us at titiwangsa station
then send the chrismas present to he
and had our dinner at a shop behing school
********************************************

MERRY CHRISMAS
&
happy birthday to yi rou althought ur birth is in 26
***************************************************

 so on a wishing happy birthday to u tat celebrate birthday in 25
u are my sweetest memory at past, now or future
today hear the song tat always make me memorize about u
sadness & happiness come agains me
duno wether how u r now
but
hope tat u r happy always

3 条评论:

  1. wa..went kam ho also didn find me la..
    next time sesak jalan just sms me xDD
    there is my 2nd house xP

    回复删除
  2. next time muz call u de la...wat time can all S4 gang come out together a.....

    回复删除
  3. i think it is impossible gua...
    all will put aeroplane de..xD

    回复删除