2009年12月25日星期五

CHRISMAS +SUNGAI WANG AGAIN

WAT A LAME CHRISMAS!!!

my papa starting to scold me and my sis
we are wake up sp lately
but it jzu actually 8.30am
u noe how tired is me
i  slept at about 3 last nite
**********************
we went for mu cousin home to fetch my little brother that bermalam at cousin house
mama decide to go for breakfast with aunt
so we are waiting for aunt tat r going to pasar
but a while later mama say she want to go pasar too
[already long time ago mama didt go to pasar]
juz accompany she lo
at tat while i also think tat maybe can meet those scout friend live at there if i am lucky
but didt meet anyone of them all the journey in pasar
*********************************************
then we had our breakfast at
"GUI LIN"
we had dim sum for breakfast
then mama and aunt say wanno to go sungai wang
OMG
wat again.....
then i and my sis went there again
we brought a same pattern dress but in different colour
********************************************
i m juz a little girl tat need fredoom
plz dont always control me & follow me
i feel so scare for it
didt u noe tat

没有评论:

发表评论